LiftPro Online Operator Training
Safety is always job one on every work site. Most accidents or equipment damage happens when operators overlook important safety precautions or don’t fully understand how to operate equipment. That’s why Genie developed this two-part program, delivering a standardized aerial and/or telehandler training package, to help operators stay safe and fleet owners reduce their repair costs.
Genie Lift Pro Training
- Designed by the manufacturer for high-quality, simple and standardized delivery
- Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements
- Is applicable to operators of most aerials or telehandler brands, makes and models
How it Works:
- Contact PG Rental Centre to purchase your training course ($255 for either Mobile Elevating Work Platform or Telehandler).
- Complete the online training anytime at your own pace. Video, graphics and narration make it easy to follow and learn.
- Schedule and complete the practical hands-on training with your PG Rental Centre Certified Trainer.
- You will receive your Genie Lift Pro certification card which is valid for 3 years confirming you completed the training and are a qualified aerial work platform or telehandler operator.
Online Training Registration Instructions <--- Click --->
PG Rental Centre also offers a classroom training option for Mobile Elevating Work Platform, Telehandler, Counter Balance Forklift and Skid Steer certifications. With this option, students work through the theory portion of the course with an instructor prior to completing the hands-on practical portion of the course. Cost for each classroom course is $295.00.